I’m a person who cares more about people in front of me. – Seungri (Q&A on Sakigake, 2013)
I like making people around me feel happy. – Seungri (10Asia, August 2013)
Dear Seungri fans,
Seungri’s birthday is coming soon (December 12th). Being that Seungri is someone who likes to give to those around him, this year we would like to give as well. We will be collecting donations to provide to a charity under Seungri’s name as a birthday present ^__^
HOW can I donate?
- click donate button on FYeahSeungri blog description.
- After donating please send us an email with “DONATION” as the subject, include the amount you donated, the confirmation number (paypal should provide this) and your tumblr username (if you have one!)
- When donating please take into account that paypal charges a 2-4% fee. It would be appreciated if your donation covered the fee as well (i.e. if you’re wanting to donate $10, donate ~$10.50 so the full $10 will still be sent)
- If you would like to donate but can’t do so through paypal, send us an email and we can work out an arrangement.
WHY should I participate?
- The donations will be entrusted to Sean of Jinusean (also a YGE artist), a well-known social activist that has organized a lot of charity and volunteer works (e.g. charity for child cancer and leukimia patients, Lou Gehrig’s disease patients, etc.) including YGE’s charity projects. This way we can ensure that the donation will go to the ones in need and Seungri will be made aware of his ‘birthday present from his beloved fans’ ❤
- Donors will receive special gifts from us (see picture)
Closing Date: December 6th 2013
For further information and other inquiries, please email us at email@example.com, or send an ask but please do so off anon so it may be answered privately if necessary.
We look forward to many of you helping us celebrate Seungri’s birthday in a way we know he’d be proud of.
Thank you very much! ^_^
Feel free to reblog, repost or spread this information so more people can participate ^^
130731 GD and Seungri’s twitter convo:
trans: “What?? Hyung’s birthday?? *smiles*”
Seungri: This isn’t something that happened to me personally but to another person. The person called me while crying and said he got a comment saying, “The only thing left for this person is suicide”. So I told him not to care about those comments too much and tried too cheer up even though I was hurt too. I said I’d save him (like bring him back to life).